1. The Online Application for the Local Government Service Commission is operational
as from 01 December 2009 and designed in the platform of Adobe Reader 6.0 or
2. Applicants should have Adobe Reader 6.0 and Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
in their Personal Computer and all networking facilities in order to apply online.
3. Applicants must register themselves with the Government Portal/ Government
online Centre before applying online.
4. Click here to Register.
5. The user has to input the username and password in the form as shown below.
6. Data needs to be filled compulsorily in ALL fields highlighted in red. All
date formats e.g. 30-09-2011 has to be adhered to.
7. Click on Submit button on page 2 to send the application.
8. WAIT for a few moments. Upon successful submission, an acknowledgement message
is displayed on screen.
9. Applicants should ensure that when they are submitting an application, they
should receive a Transaction Identification number (TIN) and subsequently an
email with a reference id (which is the transaction identification number) for
acknowledging the application. The email is of the format:
Thank you for your Application for a job at LGSC. Your application is being
processed. Supporting documents need to be submitted within seven working days
from the date of application, failing which the Online Application will be treated
Your Transaction ID: xxxx
** Please do not respond to the email as it is generated from an unmonitored
email account. **
10. Non- receipt of the Transaction Identification Number (TIN) implies that
the application has not gone through/the transaction has not been successful.
11. In such cases, applicants should imperatively submit a hard copy of the
LGSC FORM 7 directly at the Local Government Service Commission in the letter
box at the gatepost counter or by fax or by other means before the closing date
and time of application.
Local Government Service Commission
7, Louis Pasteur Street,