LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE COMMISSION
Basic Information, Terms and Conditions
1. On accepting to use the system, the user also undertakes expressly
to indemnify and to exonerate the provider in any action including that
of a claim which may arise:
a. out of use of the present facility;
b. in the event that the hardware and software in the system did not
cause the completion of the submission made.
2. The facility provided is available on a 24-hour basis, through and subject
to the Internet of the user.
3. In case no acknowledgement is received at the user end, the latter shall
verify with the provider whether the application made was received at the
4. In the event that no application has been received, the user shall make
use of the other methods (download form, filled manually) and send same
by post or fax to the relevant body before the closing date.
5. In the course of its use, the User retains full and complete responsibility
for the confidentiality of his/her Login Name and Password.
6. Online application needs no authentification/signature.