1. Question: Where can I obtain the Application Form (LGSC Form 7a) in hard copy?
Answer: LGSC Form 7a may be obtained:
a) at the office of the Local Government Service Commission(LGSC), Louis Pasteur
Street, Forest Side
b) from any Local Authority, i.e. any Municipal Council Office or District Council Office
2. Question: How can I submit my application Form?
Answer: Application Forms can be:
(i) submitted by post or
(ii) deposited in the LGSC Letter Box at the seat of the Local Government Service
Commission, 7, Louis Pasteur Street, Forest Side , or
(iii) sent online on LGSC website for online applications.
3. Question: How should I submit my application online?
Answer: Online applications can be submitted through the following websites:
4. Question: Are there any online application facilities provided by the Commission?
Answer: Yes. Prospective candidates willing to submit their applications online may call from
13 00 to 15 00 hours on weekdays at the Local Government Service Commission.
5. Question: Do I need to notify the LGSC of any change in address after I have submitted an
Answer: Yes, in the event of a change in address, it is important for candidates to notify the
6. Question: How will I be aware of the status of my application?
updates on the status on the stage reached in the processing of applications.
Candidates who are selected to sit for examinations of for an interview will be notified
of the date and time in writing.
7. Question: What happens in case there is a cyclone on the day of the interview or exam?
Answer: Cyclone Warning Class I and II The interview or exam for the LGSC will hold good.
Cyclone Warning III and IV The interview or exam will be postponed to a later
date and time of which the applicant will be
informed in writing and by phone in due course.